Senior Year 101, Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
On October 5, 2021 these videos were presented via webinar to Junior and Senior Parents. The senior packet was handed out to seniors on Friday, October 1 during counseling presentations.
Senior Year 101: all things senior year including graduation requirements, applying to colleges, accepting admission and graduation information.
Financial Aid and Scholarship: Applying for FAFSA and WASFA and scholarship information.
How to Meet with Your Counselor
GP On-Campus Students: Please come into the GP Counseling office. If your counselor is available, they will meet with you at that time. If not, you can leave them a note and they will call you in.
Running Start Students: Use your counselor's Bookings link. If you don't have it, email your counselor or Ms. Hoien, administrative assistant.
Parents: Please email your student's counselor
*If it is an emergency (you or someone you know is not safe) and your counselor is not available, please let Ms. Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant, know and she will find someone to talk with you.
Contact Us & Quick Links
- Tammy Amador (last names A-Com) - 360-563-7599
- Amanda Hansen (last names Con-Has) - 360-563-7598
- Bri Weimar (last names Hat-McE) - 360-563-7597
- Ben Chertok (last names McF-R) - 360-563-7596
- Danielle McHugh (last names S-Z) - 360-563-7601
- Tracy Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant - 360-563-7604
- Shannon Aylesworth, Registrar - 360-563-7600
- Susan Waltz, Registrar Assistant - 360-563-7651
- Kari Winckler, College & Career Center - 360-563-7578
- Counseling Office hours - 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Office phone - 360-563-7604
- Registrar Phone - 360-563-7600
- Fax Number - 360-563-7630
- Glacier Peak High School CEEB Code - 481211
- College & Career Center - Resources cover a wide range of interests and needs including but not limited to college planning, visits and applications; scholarships, financial aid, apprenticeship, military options, SAT and ACT testing, Sno-Isle TECH, internships, employment and much more.
- Request a Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form