Cathcart Cruisers is a K-6 student run/walk mileage club. Students, who choose to participate, can either walk, jog and/or run on a Cathcart school grounds course during their Tuesday and Thursday lunch recess. For each lap, a dot is marked on the back of the participant's hand to keep track of daily laps. Awards (foot tokens with initial bracelet chain) are provided as miles are accumulated.
The chart below shows how many laps it takes to earn each differently colored foot token.
- Gold foot - 50 miles - 250 laps
- Silver foot - 45 miles - 225 laps
- Orange foot - 40 miles - 200 laps
- Pink foot - 35 miles - 175 laps
- Purple foot - 30 miles- 150 laps
- Blue foot - 25 miles - 125 laps
- Red foot - 20 miles - 100 laps
- Green foot - 15 miles - 75 laps
- Yellow foot - 10 miles - 50 laps
- Black foot - 5 miles - 25 laps
- White foot - 1st mile - 5 laps
Which foot charm have I earned? 5 laps = 1 mile
Ms. Olson, Physical Education Specialist