The Registrar's office is closed for summer break and will re-open on Monday, August 14. Keep reading for transcript information:
- Transcript requests made to Snohomish High School will be processed approximately once per week from June 29 thru July 20.
- Requests made from July 21-August 6 will be processed the week of August 7.
- Transcript requests thru Parchment will be processed approximately 2-3 times per week; there is a $4.15 fee for this service.
- Current classes of 2024-2026: Please click on the link to request your unofficial transcript: SHS Current Student Transcript Request Form Official transcripts for current students can be picked up in the SHS lobby on August 14.
Transcripts for Snohomish High School alumni
Snohomish High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely. Current and former Snohomish High School students may request their transcripts from Parchment using the link below. Official transcripts via Parchment can be sent electronically to schools and employers. Please note: There is a fee for this service. Current students may use the "SHS Current Student" link listed instead.
Please note: Diplomas are not kept after you graduate from Snohomish High School. To order a replacement diploma, you may contact Josten’s at 360-653-9102.
Education verifications/third party requests are fulfilled by Parchment
Registrar and Counseling office information and contacts
- Sarah McGrath, Records Assistant
360-563-4060 Monday-Friday 7-11 a.m. Starting September 6
- Jennifer Harris, Registrar
360-563-4059 Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Starting August 14