Transcripts for current Snohomish High School students
Students are encouraged to order transcripts when they are ready to apply for college. Current students can order transcripts by filling out a request form in the Registrar’s Office (B-218). Transcripts will be ready for pick-up on the next school day.
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc.
- Final high school transcripts are available for the soon-to-be-graduated senior and will be sent directly to the school you have chosen to attend. These transcripts cost $1.00 and you can buy them between March and graduation of your senior year at SHS.
- Transcripts are a legal record and will be kept for up to 100 years by the school and/or district.
Transcripts for Snohomish High School alumni
Former Snohomish High School students may request their transcripts by completing the form linked below.
- The form can be submitted to us via fax, email or postal mail or by bringing it to the school. Contact info is on the form and below.
- Transcripts are $5 each (and a $2.15 bank/convenience fee). There is no payment required for current year graduates through December of their grad year.
- Photo ID must accompany all requests that aren’t being sent to a school.
Please note: Diplomas are not kept after you graduate from Snohomish High School. To order a replacement diploma you may contact Josten’s at 360-653-9102.
- Click here to download the Alumni Transcript Request Form.
- Click here to download the Third-Party Education Verification Form.
Registrar Office Information and Contacts
Fax - 360-563-4197
The office is in B-218 and open Mondays through Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Fridays 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.