August 22 Business Day
Cathcart Business Day is held towards the end of August each year as a drop-in event where parents may update emergency and medical records, sign-up for Kindergarten Family Connection Conferences, add funds to student meal accounts, pay classroom fees, sign-up to volunteer, learn about Unicycle and Boys and Girls Club programs and more. Students will also learn who their teacher will be for the year at Business Day! Plan on stopping by the Cathcart gym anytime between 9:00-11:30am or 1:00-3:00pm We also have limited availability from 6:00-7:30pm.
August 29 – Meet the Teacher and Root Beer Social
We are looking forward to having students and parents stop by their new classrooms to share a smile and build positive expectations for the new year at our Meet the Teacher event. Class Lists will be posted outside the library at 1:30pm and you may visit your classroom between 2:00 and 3:00pm.
After Meet the Teacher, our Cathcart Parent Organization will have Root Beer Floats for students on the playground. We will put out the recess balls and hope that families will make this a fun time to chat and play and build positive anticipation for a new school year.
Monday - Thursday 8:35 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
Early Dismissal every Friday 8:35 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Main Number 360-563-7075
Attendance Line 360-563-7126
Signing up for District and School Newsletters
Visit the Website http://listserv.wa.gov
· Select/click the list SSD-Communications.
· Select/click Join.
· You will need to specify if you would like to receive all district newsletters or those specific to one or more of our schools. To receive Cathcart and other school-specific newsletters, please be sure to click the school (s) that are of interest to you and your family. To receive District-wide communications be sure you select the topic District-Communications.
· After joining, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription request. In order to complete the subscription, you must confirm the request.
You will also want to sign-up to receive our CPO e-newsletter
· Visit the Cathcart website at http://cathcart.sno.wednet.edu/
· Select/click Parents
· Select/click Cougar Parent Organization
· Select/click Cathcart CPO Website
· Enter your email address in the appropriate spot to sign-up for the newsletter