State immunization requirement changes
Beginning August 1, 2020:
- Every new student registering for school or child care in the state of Washington must have medically verified immunization records on file with the school in which they are registering. Medically verified immunization records include one or more of the following:
- The update to Chapter 246-105 WAC has three major focuses:
- It now requires medically verified immunization records for school and child care entry.
- It clarifies conditional status in regards to school and child care immunization requirements and implementation.
- It changes the Tdap immunization requirement to 7th through 12th grades.
- Learn more by clicking here.