Kids' Café & Summer Literacy (Summer 2023)
Kids' Café information - All area kids age 18 and younger are invited to join us at our Kids' Café summer breakfast and lunch program. The program is free, and there is no pre-registration or sign-up. Kids just need to show up and enjoy a great breakfast and/or lunch. Kids' Café is held Monday through Friday and runs from Monday, June 26, through Friday, September 1. (There is no service on Tuesday, July 4.)
We offer meals at the following times and locations:
- Summer 2023 locations and times coming soon!
Notes about the program:
- Children will need to consume all meals on site. Children cannot take food away from the service site.
- Children must be present to get a meal. Children will not be permitted to take food for siblings at home.
- Children may only receive one meal per child, per day.
- Parent/guardian pick up of meals is not allowed.
- Mealtimes (breakfast and lunch) are stand alone, and meals can only be served at the predetermined times. Breakfast and lunch cannot be served together.
- Click here to learn more about the history of the Kids' Cafe.
- Click here to learn more about Kids' Cafe donation opportunities.
- Click here to learn more about Kids' Cafe Summer 2022 volunteer opportunities.