Athletic Eligibility Requirements
1. Athletes are required to complete the 2019-2020 RankOne electronic athletic forms online
- Complete and submit both the RankOne Athletic Emergency & Athletic Eligibility Forms
- Athletic Eligibility Form - Check only one sport per season.
- Parent/Guardian and Student/Athlete signatures are required
- AllStudent/Athletes must have current medical insurance
2. Athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the athletic office prior to tryouts/first practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months provided they do not expire during the sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals must be turned in at the Snohomish High School athletic office in person to athletic staff.
March 2, 2020 Spring tryouts/first practice information: TBD
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Golf
- Boys Golf
- Girls & Boys Track
ASB cards and Athletic fee are required for all student/athletes.