Athletic Eligibility - 2 requirements
1. Athletes are required to complete and submit the 2019-2020 RankOne electronic athletic forms online
2. Athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the athletic office prior to tryouts/first practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months provided they do not expire during the sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals must be turned in at the Snohomish High School athletic office in person to athletic staff.
2019 -2020 - Fall tryouts/first practice information
Football: Practice begins on Wednesday, August 21
All other fall sports begin on Monday, August 26
RankOne electronic forms should be completed and submitted for fall sports by Thursday, August 15, 2019 to ensure eligibility on the first day of tryouts/first practice.
ASB cards and athletic fee are required for all student/athletes.
- Complete and submit both the athletic emergency and athletic eEligibility forms. Parent/guardian and student/athlete signatures are required.
- Athletic eligibility form - Check only one sport per season.
- All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.