Girls Cross Country - WIAA 4A State Champions!
- Congratulations to the girls cross country team for winning the 2018 4A state championship. Running for the Grizzlies were Samantha Boyle, Aviry Stratton, Lindsay Ardry, Brooke Wallace, Alexis Palmer, Madeline Watkins and Rylie Darlington. The team is coached by Dan Parker. This is the fifth state title for the Glacier Peak High School girls country program.
- The boys team placed 9th at the state meet. Representing the Grizzlies were Riley McDowell, Elijah Lopez, Tyler Tanta, Nathan Tastad, Carter Schmitt, Mason Bishop and Joseph Del Gianni.
Winter Sports Parent Meeting
- Tuesday, November 20, 6:30 p.m. in Glacier Peak Huigh School Commons. This is an opportunity to meet coaches, learn school and program expectations and learn how to get invoved in the boosters.
2018-2019 sport offerings (* designates a non-cut sport)
- Fall sports (football begins August 15, all other fall sports begin August 20) - football*, volleyball, boys and girls cross country*, girls soccer, boys tennis, girls swim and dive*
- Winter sports (begin November 12) - boys basketball, girls basketball, boys wrestling*, girls wrestling*, boys swim and dive*
- Spring sports (begin February 25) - baseball, fastpitch, boys and girls track*, boys golf, girls golf, boys soccer, girls tennis