Spring/Summer Paperwork Now Active
Glacier Peak athletic programs that offer Spring and/or Summer activities may begin sport specific activities on May 28th for current 9-11th graders and May 29th for current 8th graders, per WIAA guidelines. Student-athletes that will be participating in Spring/Summer athletic activities that are led and/or organized by Glacier Peak coaches must have the following paperwork completed prior to participating.
1. Rank One forms completed for the 2019-20 school year. Forms will be valid through May 2020 and will only need to be completed again if requested information changes. Rank One forms are available via the link on the right.
a. Athletic Emergency Form completed. Parent/Guardian signature required.
b. Athletic Elgibility Form completed. Athlete and parent/guardian signatures required.
2. Valid physical on file.
a. For Spring/Summer activities, physicals must be valid through July 31, 2019.
b. Physical must be valid through November 15, 2019 to be cleared for fall sports that begin in August.
2019-2020 Sport Season Start Dates (*designates a non-cut sport)
- August 21, 2019 - football*
- August 26, 2019 - volleyball, boys and girls cross country*, girls soccer, boys tennis, girls swim and dive*
- November 18, 2019 - boys basketball, girls basketball, boys wrestling*, girls wrestling*, boys swim and dive*
- March 2, 2020 - baseball, fastpitch, boys and girls track andfield*, boys golf, girls golf, boys soccer, girls tennis