Forms will be available on Rankone for Fall Sports beginning August 1, 2018.
The Snohomish School District uses Rank One as its athletic clearance website. Athletes must submit athletic forms online for the 2018-2019 school year prior to tryouts/practice.
All student/athletes and parents, need to complete these steps to ensure eligibility on the first day of tryouts/practice. Please note that the electronic forms on RankOne Sport need to be completed for your athlete each year. Physicals are now valid for 24 months provided they do not expire during the sports season.
Complete the following forms under the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab.
- Athletic Activity Code
- Concussion and Cardiac Awareness
- Athletic Eligibility
- Athletic Emergency and Clearance Form
Student/Athletes that are signing up for their 2nd or 3rd sport:
- The Athletic Eligibility Form must be filled out and signed each sport season.
- To update student information complete the Athletic Emergency and Clearance Form
The athletic office staff approves student/athletes completed physical forms. Athletes must provide a copy of their current physical to the athletic office.
Physical examinations are valid for two years and must be valid for the duration of the entire sport season.The SSD physical form is available to print under the “Download and Print” tab on the Rankone website. Non SSD physical forms do not always meet the criteria for approval from the athletic office.
Athletic Fees & ASB Card Requirements
- All student/athletes participating in a sport are required to have an ASB card.
- ASB cards are available for purchase in the bookkeeping office.
Athletic Participation Fee
- A participation fee of $100 is required per sport with both individual and family caps.
- All student/athletes are required to pay the athletic fee prior to the first contest/game/meet.
- Athletic fees are paid in the bookkeeping office.
- Documentation of participation in the free/reduced lunch program must be on file with the bookkeeping office in order to have the athletic fee waived.