Transcripts for current Glacier Peak High School students (Career Center)
Students are encouraged to order transcripts when they are ready to apply for college. Current students can order transcripts by filling out a request form in the Career Center, located in the Library Media Center. Transcripts will be ready for pick-up on the next school day.
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc.
- Final high school transcripts are available for the soon-to-be-graduated senior and will be sent directly to the school you have chosen to attend at the end of the year after final grades post. These transcripts can be ordered by bringing a stamped business envelope to the Career Center before graduation/last day of school. Clearly print the students name and address in the return address corner and write the college address in the appropriate location on the front of the envelope. During the summer months, requests must be made in person through Lori Whitman in the Main Office at GPHS. (**please bring your stamped envelope, prepared as directed above, to expedite the process.)
- Transcripts to support The Common Application will be uploaded internally by the student's assigned high school counselor. Be sure to input the correct email address of your counselor in your Common App.
- If students are off-campus yet currently enrolled at Glacier Peak High School, they may send an email request to the Registrar's office at Shannon Aylesworth. Pick up can be arranged via that conversation. For students who have taken Running Start, College in the High School or Tech Prep courses, a transcript must be requested from the college of record to send to the next college to which the student is applying.
Transcripts for Glacier Peak High School alumni (see Registrar's office form below)
Click here to download the Alumni Transcript Request Form (writeable pdf). This link is available for obtaining transcripts after the student's graduation from high school.
This is not for use during the summer months. Please contact Lori Whitman in the Glacier Peak High School office at 360-563-7501 for assistance.
Transcripts for third-party verifications (Registrar/form below)
Click here to download the Third Party Education Verification form (diploma verification, background and employment.