2023-2024 Athlete Registration - Registration available beginning May 24
We are excited to partner with FinalForms, the school district's new online athlete registration platform. The site went live on Wednesday, May 24. Emails were sent to parents/ guardians, via their email on file in Skyward/Family Access, and all students, via their school district email account, early on Wednesday, May 24. The email will include an invitation to verify your FinalForms account, set passwords and complete the required paperwork. Both parents/guardians and student-athletes should verify their own account.
When registering your athlete(s), please make sure to register for the 2023-2024 school year, which includes upcoming summer activities.
Physical expiration dates have been uploaded to FinalForms. Parents/guardians and athletes will be able to see their expiration dates once accounts are verified. Physicals are valid for up to 24 months.
For assistance in completing FinalForms registration, please click here for step-by-step instructions.
If you did not receive an email on Wednesday, May 24, please check your junk/spam folder first and then reach out to your school athletic office, if you need additional assistance.
Click here to access the FinalForms login site.
Football, boys cross country, girls cross country, volleyball, boys tennis, girls soccer and girls swim/dive
Boys wrestling, girls wrestling, boys swim/dive, boys basketball and girls basketball
Girls tennis, baseball, softball, boys soccer, boys golf, girls golf,girls badminton, boys track/field and girls track/field
- Athletes must complete the Final Forms electronic forms for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Athletes must have a valid physical throughout their sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the Online Payments/Intouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the first contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for Athletic Fee Information.
If you have questions, email Snohomish High School Athletic Office
Contact the Bookkeeping office for information about the free and reduced lunch waiver for sports fees or if you need to work out a payment plan.
Bookkeeping Hours: 7:05-3:00pm - Monday - Friday
Student times are before school, during lunches, & after school.
There is a Night drop located next to the bookkeeping office window on the left.