ALL SPRING SPORTS ATHLETES: There will be Interest/Sign Up meetings on Monday, February 6th during Panther Period in the following locations:
Boys Golf –E133
Girls Golf – Main Gym
Girls Badminton – Main Gym
Track/Field – Aux Gym
Girls Tennis – D202
Softball – G188
Baseball – D110
Boys Soccer – D205
Spring Sports Tryouts/1st Practice begin Monday, February 27, 2023
RankOne electronic forms & a current physical should be on file in the athletic office by February 16th to make sure athletes are ready for Tryouts/1st Practice.
Girls tennis, baseball, softball, boys soccer, boys golf, girls golf,girls badminton, boys track/field and girls track/field
Football, boys cross country, girls cross country, volleyball, boys tennis, girls soccer and girls swim/dive
Boys wrestling, girls wrestling, boys swim/dive, boys basketball and girls basketball
- Athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Athletes must have a valid physical throughout their sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the Online Payments/Intouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the first contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for Athletic Fee Information.
If you have questions, email Snohomish High School Athletic Office
Contact the Bookkeeping office for information about the free and reduced lunch waiver for sports fees or if you need to work out a payment plan.
Bookkeeping Hours: 7:05-3:00pm - Monday - Friday
Student times are before school, during lunches, & after school.
There is a Night drop located next to the bookkeeping office window on the left.