Senior Information, Scholarships and Financial Aid
Counselors will be presenting all things senior year including applications, financial aid and scholarships on the dates below. Attending these presentations help you meet your high school and beyond graduation requirement. There will also be a webinar for parents covering the same topics and a workshop to complete the FAFSA in the Commons at GP.
October 1: Counselor presentations during senior government classes
October 5: Junior/Senior parent night webinar (senior year 101, financial aid, scholarships) 6:30 p.m.
October 8: Counselor presentations during senior government classes
October 12: FAFSA completion workshop in the Commons from 5-7 p.m. Review the items you will need to bring with you to complete the FAFSA. Please RSVP to this in person event.
For information about graduation, community service, senior activities and more, please see the appropriate pages in the navigation on the right.
- Bob Blair, Senior Class Advisor
Important Senior Class Contact Information
- Jostens - 1-800-567-8367 or www.jostens.com
- Counseling Office - 360-563-7604 or email@example.com
- Registrar - 360-563-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookkeeper - 360-563-7504 or 360-563-7648
- Main Office - 360-563-7500
- College and Career Center - 360-563-7578 or email@example.com
- Senior Party Committee -
- AP and SAT Info - www.collegeboard.org
- ACT info - www.act.org