Transcripts for current Snohomish High School students
Please use this link to request your transcript: SHS Current Student Transcript Request Link. Transcripts will be ready 24 hours after being requested on school days.
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
- Unofficial transcripts are available via email for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc.
- Final high school transcripts must be requested by Monday, June 20 to be sent to schools before SHS closes for summer break.
- Transcripts are a legal record and will be kept for up to 100 years by the school and/or district.
Transcripts for Snohomish High School alumni
Former Snohomish High School students may request their transcripts by completing the form linked below.
- The form can be submitted to us via fax, email or postal mail or hand delivered to the school. Contact info is on the form and below.
- Transcripts are $5 each (and a $2.15 bank/convenience fee).
- Photo ID must accompany all requests.
Please note: Diplomas are not kept after you graduate from Snohomish High School. To order a replacement diploma you may contact Josten’s at 360-653-9102.
- Click here to download the Alumni Transcript Request Form
- Click here for education verifications and employment screening
Registrar and Counseling Office Information and Contacts
- Sarah McGrath, Records Assistant
360-563-4060 Monday-Friday 7-11 a.m.
- Jennifer Harris, Registrar
360-563-4059 Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-3 p.m.