Athletic Eligibility - 2 requirements
1. Athletes are required to complete and submit the 2018-2019 RankOne electronic athletic forms online
2. Athletes are required to have a current physical on file with the athletic office prior to Tryouts/First practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months provided they do not expire during the sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals must be turned in at the Snohomish High School athletic office in person to athletic staff.
Spring Sports begin on Monday, February 25, 2019.
RankOne electronic forms should be completed and submitted for Spring Sports by Thursday, February 14, 2019 to ensure eligibility on the first day of tryouts/first practice.
- Access the RankOneSport website by clicking here.
- Complete and submit both the Athletic Emergency and Athletic Eligibility forms. Parent/guardian and student/athlete signatures are required.
- Athletic Emergency Form - A new form will need to be completed with any updates/changes that occur during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Athletic Eligibility Form - Check only one sport per season.
- ASB cards and athletic fees are required for all student/athletes.
- All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.