Athletics Sign Up Information (FinalForms)
All athletes must have completed paperwork prior to being allowed to practice/tryout for any sport.
We are excited to partner with FinalForms, the school district's new online athlete registration platform. The site went live in May 2023. Physical expiration dates have been uploaded to FinalForms. Parents/guardians and athletes will be able to see their expiration dates once accounts are verified. Physicals are valid for up to 24 months.
If you have not received a verification email from FinalForms, please check your junk/spam folder first and then reach out to your school athletic office, if you need additional assistance.
Football, boys cross country, girls cross country, boys tennis, girls soccer, girls swim/dive, and volleyball
Boys wrestling, girls wrestling, boys swim/dive, boys basketball, and girls basketball
Girls tennis, baseball, softball, boys soccer, boys golf, girls golf, girls badminton, boys track and field, and girls track and field
Athletes must complete the FinalForms electronic forms for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Athletes must have a valid physical throughout their sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the online payments/InTouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the first contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for athletic fee information.
If you have questions, email Snohomish High School Athletics Office
Contact Bookkeeping for information about the free and reduced lunch waiver for athletics fees or if you need to work out a payment plan.
Bookkeeping hours: 7:05 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Student times are before school, during lunches, and after school.
- There is a night drop located next to the bookkeeping office window on the left.
Forms must be redone when any information changes during the school year.
- Current medical insurance must be listed to be approved.
- Parent/guardian signatures are required.