Counseling Office

  • Snohomish High School counselors provide services attending to the academic, personal-social, and beyond high school planning needs of students.

    Registration for 2023-2024 classes for current Snohomish High School students can be accessed by clicking here. Students must access registration information through their Canvas guidance course and Skyward/Family Access using HelloID.

    The CEEB Code for Snohomish High School is 481210.

    Hours and Location
    Regular office hours are 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can click on any of the names on this page to send an email to that person. Please call 360-563-4059 or 360-563-4050 and leave a message or email

    Need help with food, cash or child care? Apply for state benefits at Questions? Please reach out to our Student Support Advocate Kate Haagen at 360-563-4024 or

    Parents / Guardians, click the counselor name below to send an email or leave a message on their direct line. If calling, please leave a voice message with your/your student's name, phone number and the best time to reach you. Phone messages are forwarded to counselors' email in-boxes where counselors can retrieve them even if they are not on campus.

    *If you are a student and would like to meet with your counselor for questions other than schedule changes, please come complete the Request to See Counselor form or come to the Counseling Office before or after school or during lunch. Semester 2 schedule change requests will begin January 29th through February 1st.  

    Registrar, Transcripts, and Student Records
    Jennifer Harris, Registrar

    Sarah McGrath, Records Assistant

    Current students, former students, and parents/guardians should contact Jennifer Harris in the Registrar’s Office for questions regarding GPA, grades, report cards, transcripts, student records, and Skyward/Family Access. The Registrar can update family contact information by phone, email or in-person. For more information regarding transcripts, click here.

    Transcripts for current Snohomish High School students
    Please use this link to request your transcript: SHS Current Student Transcript Request Link. Transcripts will be ready 24 hours after requested on business days. Transcripts must be picked up at the SHS Main Office during office hours (Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.)

    • Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
    • Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc.
    • Final high school transcripts are available for the soon-to-be-graduated senior and will be sent directly to the school you have chosen to attend. 
    • Transcripts are a legal record and will be kept for up to 100 years by the school and/or district.

    Snohomish High School psychologist offices are not located in the Counseling Office. Please contact them directly.