New Students

  • Welcome to Snohomish High School! We are a school of many proud traditions and look forward to you joining us.

    Due to COVID 19 restrictions our offices are closed to the public. Please call 360-563-4050 to arrange for pick up or drop off of paperwork. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

    New student? Please click on the following link to enrollNew Student Enrollment Please click HERE for important information on the documents necessary to complete your student's enrollment. Enrollments will not be processed until all documents have been received.

    Information on our 22-23 course offerings can be located on the Registration tab under Counseling. New students will be given access to class registration once enrollment is complete.


Enrollment Steps

  • Please return the following items to Mrs. Harris via email, fax, or personal delivery. We will contact you to set an enrollment appointment with your student’s counselor when all enrollment materials have been received.

    Complete Snohomish High School New Student Enrollment Packet.

    Proof of Residence (must be one of the following):

    • Deed of trust
    • Mortgage payment receipt (dated within past month)
    • Rental/lease agreement (listing names of occupants w/name, address, and phone number of the landlord/management company
    • Escrow/closing papers
    • Current utility bill or cable bill (PSE, PUD, Comcast, water, garbage, sewer) with service address
    • Unsure of your school district? Please check the Snohomish County Assessor's Office website.

     Verification of student birth date (choose (1) of the documents below):

    • Birth certificate
    • Hospital certificate
    • Passport

    Parent/guardian state or government photo identification

    Student immunization record (Please see WA School Immunization Requirements)

    Student’s current transcript (incoming 10th-12th) or last report card (incoming 9th). If enrolling after the start of the current school year, a withdrawal form and withdrawal grades from the previous school are required.

    Does your student have an IEP? We must have a copy of the IEP and the most recent evaluation prior to your enrollment appointment. Please call for details.

    Contact Mrs. Welch, Counseling Office Administrative Assistant, at 360-563-4050 or  or fax 360-563-4194