Combined Athletic Offices
Glacier Peak High School
Snohomish High School
Welcome to Athletics
All athletes must complete and submit athletic forms online for the 2021-2022 school year prior to tryouts/practice. If your student/athlete is signing up for his or her 2nd or 3rd sport, please verify the information and re-sign the electronic documents on the RankOne Sport website.
Forms are accessed on the RankOne Sport website by clicking here. Physical examinations are valid for two years and must be valid for the duration of the entire sport season. A current Snohomish School District sports physical form must be turned in to the appropriate athletic office in person. ASB cards and athletic fees are required for all student/athletes. All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.
- Prior to beginning any volunteer coaching activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to meet with the head coach, building athletic director and complete and submit all required paperwork. Click here to download the required volunteer coach paperwork.
- Click here to visit Glacier Peak High School Athletics
- Click here to visit Snohomish High School Athletics
- Click here to visit Centennial Middle School Athletics
- Click here to visit Valley View Middle School Athletics