Welcome to Human Resource Services
Snohomish School District positions
- If you would like to be considered for employment in the Snohomish School District, please login to submit a new application through our Frontline application tool.
- Please feel free to contact us in Human Resource Services at 360-563-7233 with any questions.
Snohomish Aquatic Center positions
- If you would like to be considered for employment at the Snohomish Aquatic Center, please click here.
- Please feel free to contact Chris Bensen, Snohomish Aquatic Center Supervisor, at 360-563-1986 or 360-568-8030, with any questions.
Chartwells K-12/Compass Group (district's food service provider) positions
- If you would like to be considered for employment with Chartwells K-12/Compass Group (district's food service provider), please click here.
- Please feel free to contact Marty Grasa, Chartwells K-12/Compass Group Manager, at 360-563-7357 with any questions.
The Snohomish School District employs approximately 615 certificated staff and 550 classified staff members. Human Resource Services creates, encourages, and maintains an environment that supports, develops and sustains the well-being of the Snohomish School District employees, students and community.
The district recruits skilled and dedicated professionals that are committed to our students and community. We do this by being a knowledgeable, approachable, and professional resource in providing quality services in the areas of employee relations, benefits, recruitment and retention, compensation and human service information management. We develop and communicate sound policies and procedures that balance the needs of employees and the needs of the school system while ensuring compliance with federal and state law. We deliver our services in support of the school district’s focus on leadership and service. We maintain a dedicated focus on customer service and relationships, and we are committed to fostering an environment that sustains the commitment to our students, families and greater community.
Executive Director, Human Resource Services