Surplus Property

  • The district disposes of obsolete or surplus items in a variety of methods. The district transfers all surplus items such as student desks, maps, globes, misc. classroom equipment, etc. to the General Administration State Surplus site in Auburn. They then handle the sale and distribution of items to other state agencies and the general public.

    Grants of surplus property
    If you are another federal, state or local government entity, the district may grant any of the below surplus property provided the property be used for preschool through twelfth grade educational purposes. Please email Lori Hillier if you are interested in or wish to be notified of available surplus property.