Elementary Grizzly Cub Online Registration
1. Talk with your parents about the program before you register. Click here to download the parent letter.
2. Complete the online registration, By putting your electronic signature on this form, you are agreeing to fully participate in the program and that you have read and acknowledge the parent letter.
3. Don't forget to sign up for the remind app on your registration, this is how we communicate all information.
4. Submit payment of $40. Payments can be made electronically through online TouchBase payment system or by cash or check made payable to Glacier Peak High School. Cash and check should be turned in to either your main office or the Glacier Peak High School bookkeeping office (don't forget to put your name on it or we cannot match your payment to your registration).
5. If you are in need of a scholarship, please contact Amanda Shadoff at Glacier Peak High School.
6. Registration and payment are due by Friday, October 5, 2018.
7. You will receive information about your grizzly cub in October. Our first event is Tuesday, October 30.
8. We will make every effort to honor requests for Grizzlies, but requests are not always possible to fulfill.
9. Please contact Amanda Shadoff with any questions or concerns.