Local Scholarship Program
The 2022 Local Scholarship Program Is Now Open! Apply Now, due date March 4, 2022
The Local Scholarship Program scholarships are now live on the washboard.org. Here are some things that might help you:
- List of scholarships available to GPHS students Use this new list highlighted scholarships (yellow) have very few applicants (as of 3/2/22). There is a NEW Scholarship as of 3/2 available to GPHS (Larry Deierling Memorial Scholarship highlighted in green)
- List of scholarships sorted by GPA/Community Service etc.
- List of sections that should be completed on the washboard to apply for LSP scholarships (hint: you do not need to share testing or FAFSA info).
- PowerPoint with step by step instructions on how to set up a washboard account and how to apply to scholarships
- FAQ including financial need and community service questions
- Please include your transcript with 1st semester grades!
- Deadline is March 4, 2022
The Snohomish Education Foundation oversees 90 different scholarships from various private donors. Many scholarships award multiple students. This year we expect to see at least 175 Snohomish School District students receive a scholarship from the Local Scholarship program. Glacier Peak High School students are able to apply for about 50 of these different scholarships with a total award possibility of up to 115 scholarships.
On the WashBoard, students can either "match" to scholarships, or view all active scholarships. Scholarships can be filtered by the provider Snohomish Education Foundation. For a list of all 2022 Glacier Peak High School scholarships available please use this handout. Please carefully read through the document below regarding how to apply and contact the College & Career Center with any questions.
Thank you to the many sponsors that support our Glacier Peak High School students! Please contact the College & Career Center or the Snohomish Education Foundation if you are interested in establishing a scholarship for our students.
The Snohomish Education Foundation reserves the right to update or pull individual scholarships based on donor funding.