Seniors may participate in the graduation ceremony if they:
- Have passed all required courses and earned 22 semester credits.
- Have passed the reading, writing and math sections of the HSPE or approved alternative.
- Have completed the eight-hour community service requirement and turned in required documentation.
- Have had credit reinstated in classes required for graduation if credit was lost due to excessive absences.
- Are not under a suspension or expulsion at the time of the graduation ceremony.
- Have paid all fines and fees owed to Glacier Peak High School.