Have an upcoming event in need of volunteers? Email Mr. May to get it listed here.
This is a list of upcoming opportunities that have been sent to me by various people in our community. Please note that some activities may be canceled or modified due to COVID-19 protocols. Please reach out to the organization directly if you are interested in volunteering.
See our flyer to check out summer opportunities!
- Snohomish Kids Cafe - join volunteers in our effort to feed children and families from our community. View informational memo here.
- Snohomish Food Bank - Email SCFBstudents@gmail.com to sign up.
- Maltby Food Bank Ongoing 360-668-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snohomish County Volunteer Search and Rescue K9 Group has volunteer opportunities for high school seniors age 17 and above. For information about volunteering for Saturday wilderness trainings at various locations throughout Snohomish county contact Wendy Bowlin at email@example.com. For information about volunteering for Sunday urban trailing trailnings near where you live contact Linda Binkley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Harvest- Ongoing Project Harvest is looking for volunteers to help harvest fresh produce for our local food banks. For more information, visit www.voaww.org/projectharvest.
- Forterra- Ongoing Forterra holds several habitat and ecosystem restoration work parties in Snohomish County each month. For a complete list of upcoming opportunities and information on volunteering, visit http://forterra.org/events.
- Special Olympics- Volunteers are needed for several events this summer. For more information, visit http://specialolympicswashington.org/volunteer/.
- Helping Hands thrift store in Bothell needs volunteers pricing, restocking, and testing electronics. Hours are flexible between the hours of 10-4 Monday through Saturday. Contact Liz Medina at 425-481-6682 or email@example.com
- YMCA - requesting a volunteer from Glacier Peak High Scchool to help with child care at Little Cedars after school and on Fridays. Contact Therese Huri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop is a nonprofit that helps provide refurbished bikes to low income people. They hold Thursday night work parties and have several single day opportunities to volunteer. No experience necessary. Find more information at: http://getconnected.uwsc.org/need/detail/?need_id=419211.
- The Snohomish Farmer’s Market has several opportunities as they ready for the market opening in May. These include poster distribution, and other miscellaneous tasks. Interested students can contact the market manager, Sarah at 425-280-4150 or email@example.com.
- The Snohomish Community Kitchen needs volunteers to help serve meals St. John’s on 2nd Street on Mondays and Thursdays from 3 to 7 p.m. Please call 360-568-4622 or 360-568-3849 to sign up for a shift.
- Fabulously Frugal Thrift Shop, whose proceeds benefit the Snohomish Senior Center is looking for volunteers to help in the store on 2nd Street. For more information contact Erica at 360 568 0934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Homeward Pet Adoption - Ongoing opportunity. https://www.justserve.org/projects/f43567cb-3488-4e88-937d-9e73a7aac5ed
Not seeing anything you like? Try these resources!
Check our pre-approved list for ideas or use the following websites to help you search for service opportunities: