If you would like to represent your school's parent group, contact your building principal or group leader. Anyone (and everyone) is welcome to attend. PLUSS meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 9:30 a.m. at the district's Resource and Service Center (1601 Avenue D in Snohomish - unless otherwise noted in the agenda). Meetings usually last about two hours. Meeting topics will be available from your school as they are finalized.
- Thursday, October 11 - Topic – District Energy and Resource Conservation Initiatives
- Thursday, November 8 - Topic – Suicide Prevention
- Thursday, January 10 - Topic – Career and Technical Education Tour
- This meeting will be held at Snohomish High School.
- Thursday, February 14 - Topic – School Safety
- Meeting canceled due to inclement weather - Topic moved to March meeting agenda
- Thursday, March 14 - Topic – School Safety
- Thursday, April 11 - Topic – Vaping and Marijuana Use Among Youth
- This meeting will be held at the Snohomish Fire Department.
- Thursday, May 9 - Topic – Citizens Facilities Advisory Committee (CFAC) and Year-End Wrap Up