The Snohomish School District strives to use assessment information to directly improve student learning. Our goal is to provide teachers and principals with the training and tools to effectively design and administer assessments and then accurately analyze and act on the results.
- STAR (Reading & Math) – 2nd grade through 9th grade
- Find information on state assessments by clicking here
- Washington Kindergarten Inventory of Developing Skills (WaKIDS) - State-funded kindergarten
- Early Literacy Screener – screener for students in grades K-2 for weaknesses in literacy skill development that may be associated with reading difficulties.
- Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBA), ELA and Math - 3rd grade through 8th grade and 10th grade
- Smarter Balanced Interim Assessment - 3rd grade through 11th grade
- Washington Comprehensive Assessment of Science (WCAS) - Science - 5th grade, 8th grade, and 11th grade
- WA-AIM - Alternate assessment - 3rd grade through 8th grade and 11th grade
- WIDA Screener - The initial placement test for MLL (used to be ELL)
- WIDA ACCESS - The annual progress assessment for anyone receiving MLL (used to be ELL) services
- WIDA Alt-ACCESS – used to assess the language proficiency of MLL (used to be ELL) with the most significant cognitive disabilities.