How much does a party cost at the Snohomish Aquatic Center?
- Splash Bash Pool Party packages begin at $199. We provide the fun and a party host. Your party includes 1 hour and 45 minutes in our recreation pool and 45 minutes in our party room for greeting guests, eating and gift opening. For $299, you can have a Super Surfer Party. This package includes 1 hour and 45 minutes in the recreation pool, 1 hour of FlowRider use and 45 minutes in our party room. Note: All party packages are subject to Washington state sales tax. Washington state sales tax will be added to the party price at the time of booking.
Can I set-up the room for my party?
- Parties are scheduled with 15 minutes in between each scheduled party. This time is used for the party hosts to clean and reset the room. As soon as the previous party has left the room you will be able to come in and help set up for your party. If you have special decorations or tablecloths please let your party host know and the host will get them on the tables for you.
What will be in the party room when we arrive?
- The party room will include three rectangle tables and chairs for 12 guests. The party rooms will each accommodate 30 guests; additional chairs may be requested on the reservation form. A sink and counter space are some of the amenities of the party rooms. You will also have a party attendant to provide any additional assistance you may need.
Can we bring food and drinks to our party?
- We allow you to bring your own food, drinks and cake for your party celebration. Ready-to-eat foods such as pizza and sandwiches are suggested. No food is provided as part of our party packages. No alcohol is allowed.
Can we bring in our own party decorations?
- We will provide plates, napkins, forks and balloons. Party decorations may be brought in including tablecloths, balloons, paper plates, napkins, and utensils. The set-up and take down of all decorations is the renter’s responsibility. Only tape may be used to secure decorations. Please no glitter or confetti.
Can a party have more than 12 swimmers?
- Additional party guests may be included to a maximum 12 additional swimmers and 8 additional FlowRider surfers. Additional party guests will be charged $7.50 (Splash Bash) or $17.50 (Super Surfer) per guest. Additional adult guests who want to participate in the chosen activity may pay a drop-in fee. Adults accompanying swimmers 6 years of age and under are not considered part of the 12 party guests. Each party room does have a maximum occupancy of 30.
What do I need for a swimming party?
- All swimmers need to bring their own towel and wear swimming trunks or a swimsuit. Cut off jeans are not allowed. All party guests 6 years of age and younger are required to be in arm's reach of an adult in the pool. One adult may monitor no more than three children (ages 6 and under) in the water. Swim diapers and protective vinyl covers required for infants and toddlers. All children who are non-swimmers must use a lifejacket. The Snohomish Aquatic Center does have some lifejackets that are available free of charge. No outside toys or flotation devices, please.
Will I have exclusive use of the whole pool during my party?
- No, parties are typically scheduled during the facility's open rec swim sessions. These sessions are open to the public.
How old or tall do you need to be to use the Splashtacular and the a FlowRider?
- To use the water slide (Splashtacular), participants must be at least 48 inches tall and pass a swim test. To use the FlowRider, participants must be 42 inches tall to use the body board (laying down) or 52 inches tall and no more than 250 pounds to use the flow board (standing).
What do we need to bring?
- Please bring your own towels and locks. We also have some locks available for purchase. Locks can also be rented for a nominal fee. Our birthday party host will assist you with moving all of your presents and party supplies.
What will happen if I have to cancel my party?
- If you cancel your party seven or more days prior to the booked date, you will receive your full balance on a Snohomish Aquatic Center gift card, minus a $25 booking fee. Sorry, no cash refunds. Refund or credit for a cancellation made less than 7 days prior to the event date are subject to management approval.