Surf safe on the Snohomish Aquatic Center FlowRider! Please read through the Restrictions and Rules before you "hang-ten."
Restrictions and Rules
- All guests participating in any FlowRider activity or program must have a signed waiver on file. Before riding the FlowRider all guests are required to complete the waiver. There are no exceptions to this rule. Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are required to have a parent/legal guardian sign the waiver (family friends, grandparents, relatives or anyone other than their parent/legal guardian cannot sign waivers).
- The waiver is available by clicking here and must be completed before your visit.
- Guests must be 42-inches tall to ride the boogie boards and 52-inches tall and less than 250 pounds to ride the stand-up boards.
- Guests must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water.
- Guests should not participate if they have had any recent surgery or illness, if they have a heart condition or neck, back and bone ailments, if they suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms
- Guests should also not ride if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Female guests are highly encouraged to wear a one-piece swimsuit.
- No jewelry of any kind (including watches, rings, earrings) is allowed.
- Wristbands will be issued for guests riding the FlowRider.
FlowRider Open Surf Times and Admission
- Open Surf sessions run for 1 hour and are booked on a first-come, first-surf basis. Limit 6 guests per session. Click here to see our current FlowRider Open Surf schedule.
- Enjoy the FlowRider during Open Recreation Swim by purchasing a FlowRider drop-in pass and enjoy the Recreation Pool amenities during your time. FlowRider Open Surf rates can be found here.
FlowRider Private Rental
Looking for some quality all-you-can-ride FlowRider time? This is the opportunity for you. Call our Welcome Desk or call us at 360-568-8030 or see or Private Rental page for more information.