Kids' Cafe Summer 2021 Volunteer Opportunities
Since 2010, hundreds of dedicated volunteers have joined us in our effort to feed children and families from our community through our Kids’ Café summer meal program. Three to four volunteers are needed each Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
How to volunteer
We're using Signup.com (the leading online sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Kids’ Café sign-ups. To sign up for a volunteer spot, please use the sign-up link and directions below.
Sign up link here - https://signup.com/go/TqycBau
Here's how it works in three easy steps:
- Click this link to see our sign-up availability: https://signup.com/go/TqycBau
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It's easy - you will not need to register an account or keep a password on Signup.com.
- Note: Signup.com does not share your email address with anyone.
Below are some volunteer details:
- The program will be held Mondays through Fridays from Tuesday, June 22, through Friday, August 27.
- All volunteers work from our Valley View Middle School “headquarters.” Volunteers will need to arrive at the Valley View Middle School Commons by 8 a.m. and will be needed through about 1 p.m. each day. Valley View Middle School is located at 14308 Broadway Avenue SE in Snohomish.
- Volunteers should be age 13 or older.
- Three to four volunteers are needed each Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
- Volunteers will be helping with meal prep.
- Volunteers must maintain all health and social distancing guidelines based on current Washington state requirements and as directed by the Snohomish School District and Chartwells.
- At the end of summer, students who volunteer will be receive a confirmation letter of hours volunteered for community service documentation (provided upon request).
- Click here to review the 2021 volunteer confirmation letter
- Click here for more information about the Kids’ Café summer meal program
- Click here to complete the online volunteer application process
- Click here to download the Snohomish School District volunteer handbook
We will offer meals at the following times and locations:
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park - 11:15-11:30 a.m. Lunch (to-go breakfast will also be provided for the next day)
- Snohomish Boys and Girls Club - 8:30-9 a.m. Breakfast and 11:50 a.m.-12:05 p.m. Lunch
- Snohomish Aquatic Center - 12:10-12:25 p.m. Lunch (to-go breakfast will also be provided for the next day)
- Circle H Mobile Home Park - 12:45-1 p.m. Lunch (to-go breakfast will also be provided for the next day)
- Snohomish Mobile Home Park on Avenue D - 11:20-11:40 a.m. Lunch (to-go breakfast will also be provided for the next day)
- Snohomish High School - 11:50 a.m.-12:05 p.m. Lunch (to-go breakfast will also be provided for the next day)
- Valley View Middle School- 12:20-12:35 p.m. Lunch (to-go breakfast will also be provided for the next day)
Commonly Requested District Forms & Documents