Theater Club: We are all so sad to have had to change our plans because of this national emergency, but we are glad for the opportunity to keep you all safe and healthy. Things are changing outside of our control, and we are not going to be able to return to school to put on our production of Aladdin this year. Your directors and production team have been meeting to determine our next course of action in the best interest of our students and families. The following decisions have been made with this in mind.
- Show Rights for Aladdin Jr: We were able to extend our show rights until next year, and will perform Aladdin Jr. next Spring 2021.
- Student Roles and Re-auditioning: Everyone will be offered the same roles (even current 6th graders), if you choose to take them. There will be no re-auditioning or role changes unless a student expresses their interest to no longer continue with the production.
- Club Name Change: We are including 7th graders now and felt it would be most inclusive to change our club name to Jr. Theater Club.
- T-shirt Orders: Orders placed previously will be filled when business can resume as usual. If you would like to cancel and change your order with the new club name please contact Lindsay Petrick at: email@example.com.
- Celebration: We would like to continue to strengthen our theater family relationship and what better way to do that than to have a party?!?! When we are able to gather in groups again, we will try to schedule a family potluck celebration at Pilchuck Park as in previous years.
Your directors all miss our theater kiddos very, very much and would love to hear from you all throughout our time at home.
Ms. Oppelt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. DeLorenzo can be reached at email@example.com
Ms. Sharp can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please email TigerTheaterClub@gmail.com.
Follow us on Facebook at "Tiger Theater Club."