Employee Assistance Program (EAP) COVID-19
We wanted to remind you that your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here for you and is available as a source of information and emotional support. By logging onto EAPHelplink.com and entering our company code (EAPNOW), you have access to psychological articles and credible news sources to aid in keeping you up to date on developments related to the COVID-19, while also offering you tips for coping with any feelings or emotions you may be experiencing.
Our EAP program is committed to making emotional wellness resources available to you. For additional information regarding how they are helping to address the coronavirus or other emotional wellness issues, you may contact them through our dedicated toll free number 1-800-999-1077.
Your EAP is available 24/7/365 to offer phone support to employees, family members and their dependents by accessing the toll free number. They have pledged to continue to provide uninterrupted support to our staff during this time.
- tip sheet: Celebrating the Holidays During a Pandemic
- tip sheet: Parenting & Working During COVID-19
- tip sheet: Help During Challenging Times - How EAP Can Help You
- tip sheet: Budgeting in Uncertain Times
- tip sheet: Returning to Work - The New Normal
- tip sheet: How to Talk to Children and Teens About the Coronavirus
- tip sheet: COVID-19 Pandemic - Your EAP is Here to Help
- tip sheet: Managing Stress During Tiems of Panic
- tip sheet: Self-Care During Self-Isolation Tips
- tip sheet: Tips for the New Teleworker
- webinar info: Keep Calm and Carry On
- webinar: Building Psychological Immunity During the Coronavirus Outbreak
All discussions between you and your EAP professional are confidential. Information regarding your contact with the EAP cannot be released without your written consent, except by court order, imminent threat of harm to self or others, or in situations of abuse (such as child or elder abuse).