Senior Information, Scholarships and Financial Aid
Counselors will be presenting all things senior year including applications, financial aid and scholarships on the dates below. Attending these presentations help you meet your high school and beyond graduation requirement. There will also be a webinar for parents covering the same topics and a workshop to complete the FAFSA in the Commons at GP.
October 1: Counselor presentations during senior government classes
October 5: Junior/Senior parent night webinar (senior year 101, financial aid, scholarships) 6:30 p.m.
October 8: Counselor presentations during senior government classes
October 12: FAFSA completion workshop in the Commons from 5-7 p.m. Review the items you will need to bring with you to complete the FAFSA.
How to Meet with Your Couselor
GP On-Campus Students: Please come into the GP Counseling office. If your counselor is available, they will meet with you at that time. If not, you can leave them a note and they will call you in.
Running Start Students: Use your counselor's Bookings link. If you don't have it, email your counselor or Ms. Hoien, administrative assistant.
Parents: Please email your student's counselor
*If it is an emergency (you or someone you know is not safe) and your counselor is not available, please let Ms. Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant, know and she will find someone to talk with you.
Contact Us & Quick Links
- Tammy Amador (last names A-Com) - 360-563-7599
- Amanda Hansen (last names Con-Has) - 360-563-7598
- Bri Weimar (last names Hat-McE) - 360-563-7597
- Ben Chertok (last names McF-R) - 360-563-7596
- Danielle McHugh (last names S-Z) - 360-563-7601
- Tracy Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant - 360-563-7604
- Shannon Aylesworth, Registrar - 360-563-7600
- Registrar Assistant - 360-563-7651
- Kari Winckler, College & Career Center - 360-563-7578
- Counseling Office hours - 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Office phone - 360-563-7604
- Registrar Phone - 360-563-7600
- Fax Number - 360-563-7630
- Glacier Peak High School CEEB Code - 481211
- College & Career Center - Resources cover a wide range of interests and needs including but not limited to college planning, visits and applications; scholarships, financial aid, apprenticeship, military options, SAT and ACT testing, Sno-Isle TECH, internships, employment and much more.
- Request a Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form