Welcome to the Glacier Peak High School Counseling Page!
The mission of the Glacier Peak High School counseling team is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program to meet the academic, social/emotional, and college/career needs of all students. Counselors are student advocates who support students throughout their high school career and help students prepare for their post-secondary plans. We are here to help students maximize their academic achievement while acknowledging every student's individual and cultural uniqueness.
Many of your questions can be answered by following the links on this page. If you do not find the answer to your question here, please feel free to email, call, or stop by to see your counselor during regular school hours. You can also make an appointment by contacting Mrs. Kuehn, the counseling administrative assistant, at extension 360-563-7604. We are here to support you throughout the school year.
- Tammy Amador (last names A-Cop) firstname.lastname@example.org 360-563-7599
- Amanda Hansen (last names Cor-Hal) email@example.com 360-563-7598
- Bri Weimar (last names Ham-McB) firstname.lastname@example.org 360-563-7597
- Loren Childers (last names McC-R) email@example.com 360-563-7596
- Danielle McHugh (last names S-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org 360-563-7601
- Holly Appelgate, Learning Support Specialist email@example.com 360-563-7656
- Cindy Kuehn, Counseling Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 360-563-7604
- Shannon Aylesworth, Registrar email@example.com 360-563-7600
- Lynn Wygant, Registrar Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 360-563-7651
- Kari Winckler, College & Career Center email@example.com 360-563-7578
Counseling Office Hours 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. M-F Office Phone 360-563-7604
Email for Counseling Appointments - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Phone 360-563-7600 Fax Number 360-563-7630
Glacier Peak High School CEEB Code 481211