Excusing an Absence
You may report your child’s absences online through Skyward/Family Access instead of sending a note with your student or calling the school. To report an absence online:
- Login to Skyward/Family Access.
- Choose the correct student at the top of the page (if you have more than one student in our schools).
- Click on attendance on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the absence notification tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on add notification on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the absence date, time and reason. The default time (6 a.m.- 6 p.m.) indicates the entire school day. If your student is only gone for part of the day, then change the times to be accurate for the absence. You can also use the comment box for additional information.
- Click on save on the right side of the screen.