Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)
Before a child may attend a school or child care center, a parent or guardian must provide proof of the required immunizations or immunity using a department-approved Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form. The CIS may be printed from the WA Immunization Information System (IIS). Parents can also print a CIS by signing up with MyIR or complete the hardcopy form below. If the hardcopy form is used it must be medically verified by accuracy with either a health care provider signature or by attaching medical immunization records to the completed CIS so school or child care staff can verify it for accuracy.
- Hardcopy CIS: English (PDF) | Español (PDF) | Arabic (PDF) | Amharic (PDF) | Chinese (PDF) | Chuukese (PDF) | Korean (PDF) | Marshallese (PDF) | Portuguese (PDF) l Punjabi (PDF) | Russian (PDF) | Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Ukrainian (PDF) | Vietnamese (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Certificate of Immunization Status
- Acceptable Versions of a Certificate of Immunization Status (PDF)
- Validated CIS Quick Reference Guide (PDF) Updated August 2021
- How to print the CIS from the Immunization Information System (PDF)