Returning and new Valley View Middle School students - Please join us at our annual Viking Days event! At Viking Days students will have the opportunity to purchase an ASB card, purchase a yearbook, take school pictures, purchase athletic clothing, sign up for fall sports and much more!
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - 8th graders
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- 4-7 p.m. - 7th and 8th graders
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- 7th graders only attend school
Thursday, September 10, 2020
- All students (7th and 8th graders) attend school
Viking Day process
- To complete Viking Days, students should be prepared to accomplish the following steps:
- Pick-up student information update sheet and make any changes necessary along with the registration check sheet. The student information update sheet must be handed in before a class schedule is given to your child. If newly registering, an emergency form must be filled out before a schedule is given.
- Pay for yearbook and ASB card (an ASB card is required to play a sport). Make checks payable to Valley View Middle School. All students must have a photo taken for an I.D. card (no charge).
- Picture packets are optional. Please make checks payable to Dorian Studios. Students must get a picture taken for the annual and ID card.
- Lunch ticket prices and purchase information will be available. Reduced or free lunch packets for 2019-2020 will also be available if you did not receive one in the mail (students who qualify for reduced/free lunch will receive free breakfast through the year). Make checks payable to Snohomish School District.
- Athletics/activities information will be available. Pick-up or turn-in completed athletic eligibility forms.
- Return student information update form, emergency form and complete or pick-up medication forms if needed.
Note - There are usually long lines at the beginning of Viking Days. We ask that students and parents line up at the end of the line - please, no cuts in line!