The 2022–2023 district calendar includes important dates for many school district events and activities, as well as information we must legally provide and information we feel will be important to you. Our websites and school newsletters are an excellent way for parents to stay informed of any changes or newly-added, adjusted or canceled events and activities.
- A pdf version of the district calendar is available by clicking here.
- Printed copies will be available to all district students, staff and families at school start-up and meet-the-teacher events.
2022-2023 School Year
- Monday, August 15 - High school, middle and elementary school offices reopen to the public.
- Monday, August 29 - 2022-2023 transportation/bus routes and schedules will be available for students and families. Please watch for more information throughout the summer. Student-specific bus route numbers and pick-up/drop-off times will be available in Skyward/Family Access.
- Thursday, September 1 - Skyward/Family Access will open at noon (elementary) and 6 p.m. (middle and high school) for viewing teacher assignments, student schedules, food service information and other important information. Please note that individual teacher assignments and student schedules may be subject to change up to the first day of school.
- Wednesday, September 7 – First day of school (first day of school for 1st – 7th and 9th graders).
- Thursday, September 8 and Friday, September 9 - All students except kindergartners attend school.
- Wednesday, September 7 through Friday, September 9 - Parent Partnership Program will conduct student interviews. Classes will begin for Parent Partnership Program students the week of Monday, September 12.
- Monday, September 12 - First day of school for students in kindergarten.
- Wednesday, September 14 - First day of school for students in developmental preschool.
- Week of October 24 - Fall conference week (schedule and details TBD)
- Friday, November 11- No school/Veterans Day
- Wednesday, November 23 - Half-day early release
- Thursday, November 24-Friday, November 25 - No school/Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 20 - Half-day early release
- Wednesday, December 21-Tuesday, January 3 - No school/Winter Break
- Wednesday, January 4 - Classes resume after Winter Break
- Monday, January 16 - No school/MLK Jr. Day
- Monday, January 30 - No school/Beginning of second semester and non-student day
- Friday, February 17-Monday, February 20 - No school/Mid-Winter Break
- Week of March 27 - Spring conference week (schedule and details TBD)
- Monday, April 3-Friday, April 7 - No school/Spring Break
- Monday, May 29 - No school/Memorial Day
- Friday, June 16 - Last day of school
- Monday, June 19 - No school/Juneteenth
- Tuesday, June 20-Friday, June 23 - Potential snow/inclement weather make-up days