Meals & Kids' Cafe
Kids' Cafe meals are being delivered during the fdistrict/school closure using district buses/vehicles along bus routes.
Click here to see the routes where meals are available to any child ages 0-18 years old (those needing food should grab meals at any stop, along any route). No identification is needed, however the child must be present to receive meals. Drivers and district staff will hand out free sack breakfasts and lunches for those who need them Monday through Friday. At daily delivery, a student will get 2 meals in a single sack - a lunch for the current day and a breakfast to save for the next.
- Buses will return/end routes at all district elementary schools from 12:30-1 p.m. to distribute meals for those who wish to meet buses there.
- Due to limited availability of paper sacks, meals will now be delivered in plastic bags (similar to those at grocery stores).
- A serving table will be set up from noon -12:30 p.m. at Valley View Middle School (front side of the building, outside the gym entrance) to distribute meals.
- The Kids' Cafe food truck will serve at the following locations:
- Snohomish Boys & Girls Club - 11:30-11:55 a.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center - Noon-12:25 p.m.
- Snohomish High School - 12:30-1 p.m. (front entrance outside Building B)