How to meet with your counselor
- On-campus students: Drop-in five-minute appointments are available to students before school, lunch, and after school. Students needing more time, please fill out a request for counselor form at the reception desk in the counseling office.
- Running Start students: Running Start students need an appointment to meet with their counselor. Please email Tracy Hoien or call the counseling office.
- Parents/guardians: Parents should schedule an appointment with their child's counselor. Counselors do not meet with parents on a drop-in basis. Please email Tracy. Hoien or call 360-563-7604 for an appointment.
Contact Us & Quick Links
- Samuel Robertson (last names A-Dau) - 360-563-7599
- Amanda Hansen (last names Dav-H) - 360-563-7598
- Kendra Rodland (last names I-Meo) - 360-563-7597
- Ben Chertok (last names Mep-Schr) - 360-563-7657
- Danielle McHugh (last names Schs-Z) - 360-563-7601
- Tracy Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant - 360-563-7604
- Cecilia Goritsas, Registrar - 360-563-7600
- Susan Waltz, Registrar Assistant - 360-563-7651
- Kari Winckler, College & Career Center - 360-563-7578
- Jason West, Student Support Advocate 360-926-6003 and 360-563-7657
- Counseling Office hours - 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Office phone - 360-563-7604
- Registrar Phone - 360-563-7600
- Fax Number - 360-563-7630
- Glacier Peak High School CEEB Code - 481211
- College & Career Center - Resources cover a wide range of interests and needs including but not limited to college planning, visits and applications; scholarships, financial aid, apprenticeship, military options, SAT and ACT testing, Sno-Isle TECH, internships, employment and much more.
- Community Service
- Request a Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form