How to Meet with Your Counselor
GP On-Campus Students: Please come into the GP Counseling office. If your counselor is available, they will meet with you at that time. If not, you can leave them a note and they will call you in.
Running Start Students: Use your counselor's Bookings link. If you don't have it, email your counselor or Ms. Hoien, administrative assistant.
Parents: Please email your student's counselor
*If it is an emergency (you or someone you know is not safe) and your counselor is not available, please let Ms. Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant, know and she will find someone to talk with you.
Contact Us & Quick Links
- Samuel Robertson (last names A-Cr) - 360-563-7599
- Amanda Hansen (last names Cu-Hub) - 360-563-7598
- Kendra Rodland (last names Huc-Meb) - 360-563-7597
- Ben Chertok (last names Mec-Sam) - 360-563-7657
- Danielle McHugh (last names San-Z) - 360-563-7601
- Tracy Hoien, Counseling Administrative Assistant - 360-563-7604
- Cecilia Goritsas Registrar - 360-563-7600
- Susan Waltz, Registrar Assistant - 360-563-7651
- Kari Winckler, College & Career Center - 360-563-7578
- Jason West, Student Support Advocate 360-926-6003 and 360-563-7657
- Counseling Office hours - 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Office phone - 360-563-7604
- Registrar phone - 360-563-7600
- Fax number - 360-563-7630
- Glacier Peak High School CEEB Code - 481211
- College & Career Center - Resources cover a wide range of interests and needs including but not limited to college planning, visits and applications; scholarships, financial aid, apprenticeship, military options, SAT and ACT testing, Sno-Isle TECH, internships, employment and much more.
- Community Service
- Request a Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form