Registration Information for the 2021-22 School Year
Registration materials have been mailed to all students for the 2021-22 school year. Students will access the Course Catalog online. Please see the grade level packets and videos on the registration page. Please make note of the following dates:
- February 17: Registration on skyward opens and students will watch the all grade level video
- February 17: Preview the Peak course information is available, please review course information prior to attending Preview the Peak.
- February 18: Dual Credit Webinar at 7 p.m. Topics covered will include: Running Start, Advanced Placement, College in the High School and CTE Dual Credit. YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCsyK5AY8I&feature=youtu.be
- February 22, 23 & 24: Counselor Drop in Zoom for registration questions from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Zoom link: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/97877465042
- February 23: Incoming Freshman and New to Glacier Peak High School Parent Information Webinar at 7 p.m. Webinar link: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/96192422877?pwd=Z1RTd0dMKzMvVFZKUW1zZWN3UDUwUT09
- February 25: Preview the Peak 6-8 p.m. After viewing the posted Preview the Peak slides, students and parents will have the opportunity to drop in and ask questions of each department. Zoom Links for each department will be posted soon!
- March 1 & 2: Counselor Drop in Zoom for registration questions from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Zoom link: https://snohomishsd.zoom.us/j/97877465042
- March 5: Online Registration Closes
If you need help with skyward login please contact Cindy Kuehn in the Counseling Office 360-563-7604.
Senior Year 101, Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Glacier Peak Counseling department hosted a webinar for seniors on October 13 and for parents on October 14. A recording of the webinar is accessible on our Glacier Peak YouTube site. The videos are broken up into the three sections presented. Senior Year 101, Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Please refer to this packet for handouts referred to during the presentation. You can access College and Career Pathway Information here. You may access the powerpoint slides here.
Join Your Class Remind Group!Seniors! Text @grizzly21 to 81010
Juniors! Text @grizzly22 to 81010
Sophomores! Text @grizzly23 to 81010
Freshmen! Text @grizzly24 to 81010
You can also join online by going to remind.com/join/grizzly21 (or the appropriate grad year).
Contact Us & Quick Links
- Tammy Amador (last names A-Com) - 360-563-7599 Book a student appointment here!
- Amanda Hansen (last names Con-Has) - 360-563-7598 Book a student appointment here!
- Bri Weimar (last names Hat-McE) - 360-563-7597 Book a student appointment here!
- Ben Chertok (last names McF-R) - 360-563-7596 Book a student appointment here!
- Danielle McHugh (last names S-Z) - 360-563-7601 Book a student appointment here!
- Anna Mason, Student Support Advocate - 360-563-7657
- Cindy Kuehn, Counseling Administrative Assistant - 360-563-7604
- Shannon Aylesworth, Registrar - 360-563-7600
- Lynn Wygant, Registrar Assistant - 360-563-7651
- Kari Winckler, College & Career Center - 360-563-7578 Book an appointment here!
- Counseling Office hours - 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Office phone - 360-563-7604
- Registrar Phone - 360-563-7600
- Fax Number - 360-563-7630
- Glacier Peak High School CEEB Code - 481211
- College & Career Center - Resources cover a wide range of interests and needs including but not limited to college planning, visits and applications; scholarships, financial aid, apprenticeship, military options, SAT and ACT testing, Sno-Isle TECH, internships, employment and much more.
- Request a Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form