For information about graduation, community service, senior activities and more, please see the appropriate pages in the navigation at right.
- Bob Blair, Senior Class Adviser
Important Senior Class Contact Information
- Jostens - 1-800-567-8367 or www.jostens.com
- Counseling Office - 360-563-7604
- Registrar - 360-563-7600
- Bookkeeper - 360-563-7504 or 360-563-7648
- Main Office - 360-563-7500
- College and Career Center - 360-563-7578
- Senior Party Committee - firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP and SAT Info - www.collegeboard.org
- ACT info - www.act.org
Seniors that earned College in the High School credit, remember you need to send your EVCC transcript to the school you are attending in the fall. Directions for ordering your transcript can be picked up in the Career Center.
Diplomas will be available for pickup Thursday, June 27 from 12 – 2 p.m. Please come to the GPHS main lobby to pick up your diploma packet. Your packet includes: Diploma, unofficial transcript, immunization record and senior picture. Only you or a parent may sign for your diploma packet.