2020 Senior Class
Attention Seniors! It is time to start thinking about your end of the year, final transcripts.
First- we ask you to confirm that we have your legal name spelled correctly in Skyward. Check and double check. If you have a preferred name also listed in Skyward, verify that is spelled correctly as well. This will go on your transcript and high school diploma and it is very important that we have the correct spelling that matches your birth certificate or other proof of identity. Future employers and higher educational organizations will need your final transcripts to match your legal name. If you find errors, please email our registrar, Anna Adams (email@example.com) to ensure this information is corrected.
If you are attending college and/or continuing your education in the fall, you will need to submit a request to send your final, end of the year transcript to the appropriate organization. Please click here to submit your request. The final, end of the year transcript includes your graduation date as well as final grades. This includes those of you attending community colleges and trade schools.
Final Transcripts will be sent in June after graduation and final grades are posted.
Transcripts for current Snohomish High School students
Students are encouraged to order transcripts when they are ready to apply for college. Current students can order transcripts by filling out a request form in the Registrar’s Office (B-218). Transcripts will be ready for pick-up on the next school day.
- Official transcripts will be in sealed envelopes with an embossed transcript inside. These are ready for students to address, apply postage and mail off for applications and scholarships.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for students to use to review their high school records when completing applications and for submitting for Running Start, auto insurance discounts, uploading to college coaches, etc.
- Final high school transcripts are available for the soon-to-be-graduated senior and will be sent directly to the school you have chosen to attend. These transcripts cost $1.00 and you can buy them between March and graduation of your senior year at SHS.
- Transcripts are a legal record and will be kept for up to 100 years by the school and/or district.
Transcripts for Snohomish High School alumni
Former Snohomish High School students may request their transcripts by completing the form linked below.
- The form can be submitted to us via fax, email or postal mail or by bringing it to the school. Contact info is on the form and below.
- Transcripts are $5 each (and a $2.15 bank/convenience fee). There is no payment required for current year graduates through December of their grad year.
- Photo ID must accompany all requests that aren’t being sent to a school.
Please note: Diplomas are not kept after you graduate from Snohomish High School. To order a replacement diploma you may contact Josten’s at 360-653-9102.
- Click here to download the Alumni Transcript Request Form.
- Click here to download the Third-Party Education Verification Form.
Registrar Office Information and Contacts
Fax - 360-563-4197
The office is in B-218 and open Mondays through Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Fridays 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.