Returning and new Centennial Middle School students - Please join us at our annual Student Start-Up event! At Student Start-Up, students will have the opportunity to purchase an ASB card, purchase a yearbook, take school pictures, purchase athletic clothing, sign up for fall sports and much more!
Tuesday, August 20
- 8:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. - Open to all students
- 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. - Open to all students
Wednesday, August 21
- 9 a.m. - Noon - Open to all students
Wednesday, September 4
- 7th graders only attend school
Thursday, September 5
- All students (7th and 8th graders) attend school
7th or 8th grade students who are new to the Snohomish School District and live in the Centennial Middle School attendance area are encouraged to download a registration/enrollment packet or pick it up at at 3000 South Machias Road, Snohomish WA, 98290. Completed packets should be turned in during Student Start-Up or sooner if possible. Please enroll/register as soon as you possibly can.
Student Start-Up Process
To complete registration, students should be prepared to accomplish the following steps:
- Pick-up student information update sheet and make any changes necessary along with the registration check sheet. The student information update sheet must be handed in before a class schedule is given to your child. If newly registering, an emergency form must be filled out before a schedule is given.
- Purchase PE clothing (PE clothing is optional).
- Pay for spirit wear, yearbook and ASB card (an ASB card is required to play a sport). All students must have a photo taken for an I.D. card (no charge).
- Spirit wear and picture packets are optional. Students must get a picture taken for the annual and ID card.
- Receive your locker and combination.
- Lunch ticket prices and purchase information will be available. Reduced or free lunch packets for 2019-2020 will also be available if you did not receive one in the mail (students who qualify for reduced/free lunch will receive free breakfast through the year). Make checks payable to Snohomish School District.
- Athletics/activities information will be available. Pick-up or turn-in completed athletic eligibility forms.
- Return student information update form, emergency form and complete or pick-up medication forms if needed.
- Receive your student and/or parent Family Access/Skyward login and password if needed. It is also important to update/verify current e-mail addresses.