Medication at School

  • If your child needs to take a prescription medication at school, you must have a Snohomish School District form signed by your doctor. For over-the-counter medications, a parent signature and school nurse signature is required. These medical forms are available at student registration or in the Commonly Requested Forms & Documents section of the website.