AIM High School Announcements
2019-2020 school year
June 27, 2019: The office and school are now closed for summer break.
The office will re-open on August 16.
The first day of school for new AIM students will be Wednesday September 4, 2019
The first day of school for all students: returning and new, will be Thursday September 5, 2019.
Voice mail messages will be checked periodically once our registrar and principal return in August.
Have a great summer!
Upcoming AIM High School Events & Activities
- Attendance Line - If you need to report a late arrival, absence, or early release please call 360-563-3400. We cannot accept texts shown on students phones.
- Parent Group Meeting-Thursday September 26, 5:30-6:30 p.m. at AIM in the study room. All parents/guardians welcome!
AIM High School Newsletter
Interested in applying to AIM High School? You need to turn in an AIM application. Here is where you can get an application:
- If you are in the Snohomish School district you can ask your school counselor.
- Come in to AIM and pick up a copy. We are located at: 525 13th Street, Suite 2, Snohomish, WA. 98290.
- Print it yourself: Click here to be taken to PDF page.
- Follow Instructions on the page to download a PDF to print.
- Once complete, turn your application in to AIM at the front office.
Bring Your Own Device
AIM High School students only can now access the internet through a wireless network at school. Instructions for how to configure your device can be found by clicking here. Internet access on your own devices is in beta testing - and will only work for AIM High School students.