Welcome to Communications
Dear Snohomish students, families and staff,
The district's Communications office supports strong relationships and effective communication channels with our students, families, staff, community and the media. We work hard to support student learning and keep our community well-informed about district issues and programs. We strive to receive information and feedback from our students, their families, staff and community and conduct our business in an environment of transparency and openness. The office is an arm of the Superintendent's office.
We work together to help prepare our students to be good citizens in our democratic society. We model democracy by involving individuals in decision-making about important issues.
The Communications office also manages:
- Media inquiries
- District newsletters and communications
- District social media activities (Facebook/Twitter)
- Regular and emergency messages through our School Messenger notification system
- District website
- Marketing communications for the school district and Snohomish Aquatic Center
- Community fliers
- Kids Café Summer Feeding Program
- PLUSS - Parent United for Snohomish Students
- Factual information about school bonds and levies