PPP registration packet checklist for parents/guardians. Only complete registration packets will be accepted Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Completed packets must be given directly to the PPP registrar.
- Registration form - All 3 sides completed, signed and dated.
- Declaration of Understanding- Must be signed and dated. Check full time box if only attending PPP.
- Proof of Snohomish residency or choice transfer - Proof must be one of the following: current tax statement, utility bill or a home closing document. Choice transfer paperwork at your home district office after the program principal gives the ok for you to attend PPP.
- Copy of birth certificate - If new to our school district.
- Pink emergency form - All sides must be completed, signed and dated.
- Immunization records or Certification of Exemption, signed by parent or by doctor
- Volunteer approval - Please complete the online process. Approcal is valid for tow years.
- SLP sheet - You keep this. You will fill out the top of the page, and bring to your SLP appointment.
- Copy of IEP or 504 records - If applicable.
- Records release form - Include completed contact information from previous school. Must be signed and dated.
- Photo opt-out form - Complete only if opting out.
- Home language survey - Must be signed and dated.
- Student housing questionnaire - Must be signed and dated.
Only complete packets will be accepted. Please make sure all forms are completed, signed and dated and then give the complete packet directly to the PPP registrar. Thank you.