Microsoft Office - Provided free for all students, staff
In order to help our students during the school year and beyond, we’re providing Microsoft Office free of charge to all district students and all staff members. With Office 365, you and your child will now have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more from your home-based devices. Highlights of this free opportunity include:
- Install on up to five compatible devices including PCs, Macs and tablets (including iPad).
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing.
- Gain valuable skills on productivity software.
- Office subscription lasts for as long as your child is a student here and the program continues.
Follow these simple steps to get Office (Important – Perform these steps from the computer/device where you would like the software to be loaded):
For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365.
- Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials and download. (You will need to use your school-based email and network password.)
- On the installation page select your language and click install.
For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store.
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability. (You will need to use your school-based email and network password.)
Your child will need his/her school-based email information and network passwords to sign in. If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help.