Looking for a fun activity for your school group, play group, youth organization or more? Look no further than the Snohomish Aquatic Center!
Field trip rentals are intended for groups and organizations requesting pre-purchase of open public swim passes as part of a camp and/or program activity. The group reservation must include a minimum of 15 guests and must be made in advance.
The fee is $6/guest. The fee includes use of the features in our recreation and competition pools (does not include FlowRider use/additional fee). Sessions are typically 1 hour and 45 minutes long and are offered throughout the day beginning with our 1-2:45 p.m. session.
Groups making a field trip reservation will enter through the back of the building and will have access to the locker rooms and changing areas. Groups will be allowed use of the spectator bleachers and Wibit floating obstacle course (if available).
To learn more and check on availability, please fill out and return the Field Trip Inquiry Form and/or send an email to email@example.com.
Recreation pool features:
- Recreation lap pool - This body of water includes three, 20-yard lap lanes and ample space for swimming lessons and recreational play.
- Zero-depth entry area - Designed for toddlers and those with physical limitations.
- Shallow-water area – Designed for preschool and beginner swimmers.
- Hot tub – Designed to accommodate the special needs of our guests, water temperature is 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lazy river – Designed in a figure 8 shape to allow guests to glide through the water on tubes. In addition, water fit classes may also take place in the river section of the facility.
- Spray-play area – Designed to provide a fun, interactive aquatic wonderland for young swimmers.
- Splashtacular – This enclosed waterslide provides a fun, corkscrew ride starting inside the center, spiraling out of the building and back in, ending in the recreation pool. Our Splashtacular is 151-feet long and 20-feet high. Guests must be at least 48-inches tall and pass a swim test to slide.
Competition pool features:
- 7-foot shallow end
- 12 1/2-foot deep end
- Wibit floating obstacle course (when available)
- Two 1-meter diving boards
- 6-inch lane lines, located on the outside of each lane (including outside lanes)
- 10 Xcelerator adjustable track-start blocks
- Pool deck exhaust system in gutter system for better airflow for competitors
- 4-inch toe insets
- Two handicap lifts
- Spectator bleachers for up to 420 guests—with views of the Cascade Mountains (when available)