U.S. Masters Swimming
U.S. Masters Swimming is a coach-led program designed for guests 18 and over. Challenge yourself and improve your swimming skills. This coach-led program is open to all levels and abilities. It is great for those who want a challenging workout and for those who want tips to improve their stroke technique. Enjoy the opportunity to travel and compete in swim meets and competitions.
The Snohomish Aquatic Center Masters Team is registered with U.S. Masters Swimming, the national governing body for adult swimming is for anyone 18 or older. The program is designed for the swimmer who desires a structured workout, formal competition training or is an aspiring triathlete. We currently offer seven coached practices per week to assist guests in achieving their swimming goals. Snohomish Aquatic Center Masters Team members may also practice on their own during open lap swim sessions or with posted workouts for the week.
Participation on the team requires:
- A current Snohomish Aquatic Center U.S. Masters membership
- Registration with U.S. Masters Swimming
Our objective is to assist you in achieving your swimming and fitness goals. Join us for expert coaching, technique instruction, camaraderie, competition and much more!
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
U.S. Masters Swimming fees
- Covers admission fee for all U.S. Masters Swimming practices for the calendar year and includes complimentary access to any publically advertised open lap swimming times.
- Annual membership includes a complementary U.S. Masters Swimming logo swim cap.
- Covers admission for U.S. Masters Swimming practice for one month from date of purchase. Also includes complimentary access to any publically advertised open lap swimming times.
- Each punch is good for one admission to a coached U.S. Masters Swimming practice. Punches may be used for open lap swimming as well, but no refund will be given for the difference.
Single visit, drop-in
- Single practice drop-in fee.