Per Governor Inslee’s mandate, face coverings/masks are now required for outdoor events with 500 or more people, regardless of vaccination status (see page 2). Please remember this when attending outdoor school district athletic events, as this new mandate will be strictly enforced for all those attending.
Our district and schools will be proactive in adhering to these guidelines with increased facility signage, in-game public announcements, in-school student reminders, etc. that highlight the face covering/masking expectations. The same guidelines hold true when attending away (non-home) events and activities.
The Governor's office and Washington State Department of Health have noted they will allow K-12 athletics and extracurricular activities to continue so long as they trust that their member schools will enforce the mandate at each and every event. All of us have done tremendous work over the last 18 months to get athletics and activities back up and running with fans. We kindly request that all those in attendance please adhere to the mandates to make sure these participation opportunities continue to be available for our students. Please be kind to our employees as they enforce this state-level mandate in order to keep our students, staff, families and community safe and healthy.
All Winter High-Risk Indoor Athletes (Basketball & Wrestling) must enroll for the COVID Testing Program by going to the link https://simplereport.gov/register/7X3HQ before they will be allowed to tryout or practice. Testing is required for athletes to participate in these three sports.
Once the season is going, athletes can have their parents voluntarily share their son/daughter’s vaccination status with Mark Perry (SHS Athletic Director). Vaccinated athletes will not be required to continue with the twice weekly testing
Go to the Sport Sign Up Information page for more information.
Spring sports: Start February 28, 2022
Football, boys cross country, girls cross country, volleyball, boys tennis, girls soccer and girls swim/dive
Boys wrestling, girls wrestling, boys swim/dive, boys basketball and girls basketball
Girls tennis, baseball, softball, boys soccer, boys golf, girls golf, boys track/field and girls track/field
- Athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Athletes must have a valid physical thru their sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the Online Payments/Intouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the first contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for Athletic Fee Information.
Email Snohomish High School Athletic Office If you have questions on free and reduced lunch waiver for sports fees or need to work out a payment plan with the athletic office.