Boys wrestling, girls wrestling, boys swim/dive, boys basketball and girls basketball
Girls tennis, baseball, softball, boys soccer, boys golf, girls golf, boys track/field and girls track/field
Football, boys cross country, girls cross country, volleyball, boys tennis, girls soccer and girls swim/dive
- Athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Athletes must have a valid physical throughout their sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the Online Payments/Intouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the first contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for Athletic Fee Information.
If you have questions, email Snohomish High School Athletic Office
Contact the Bookkeeping office for information about the free and reduced lunch waiver for sports fees or if you need to work out a payment plan.
Bookkeeping Hours: 7:05-3:00pm - Monday - Friday
Student times are before school, during lunches, & after school.
There is a Night drop located next to the bookkeeping office window on the left.