All athletes are required to complete and submit the 2018-2019 RankOne electronic athletic forms online and have a current physical on file with the athletic office prior to tryouts/first practice. Physicals are valid for 24 months provided they do not expires during the sports season. Current Snohomish School District sports physicals must be turned in at the Snohomish High School athletic office in person to athletic staff.
Winter sports begin on Monday, November 12. RankOne electronic forms should be completed and submitted for winter sports by November 1 to ensure eligibility on the first day of tryouts/first practice.
2018-19 winter tryouts/first practice information (updated 11/07/18)
- Boys Basketball - Tryouts begin at 4:30 p.m. in the Snohomish High School main gym
- Girls Basketball - Tryouts begin at 9 a.m. in the Snohomish High School main gym
- Wrestling - Practice beginsat 9 a.m. in the Snohomish High School mat room
- Swim/Dive - Practice begins at 3 p.m. at the Snohomish Aquatic Center
- Access the RankOneSport website by clicking here.
- Complete and submit both the Athletic Emergency and Athletic Eligibility forms. Parent/guardian and student/athlete signatures are required.
- Athletic Emergency Form - A new form will need to be completed with any updates/changes that occur during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Athletic Eligibility Form - Check only one sport per season.
- ASB cards and athletic rees are required for all student/athletes.
- All student/athletes must have current medical insurance.