Go to the Sport Sign Up Information page for more information.
Football: Practice begins Wednesday, August 17th.
RankOne electronic athletic forms and a current physical need to be on file by Wednesday, AUGUST 10th in the athletic office.
This allows the athletic office enough time to process and clear athletes for tryouts/1st Practice.There is still time to sign up.
All other Fall sports begin Monday, August 22nd.
RankOne electronic athletic forms and a current physical need to be on file by Monday, AUGUST 15th in the athletic office.
This allows the athletic office enough time to process and clear athletes for tryouts/1st Practice. There is still time to sign up.
Football, boys cross country, girls cross country, volleyball, boys tennis, girls soccer and girls swim/dive
Boys wrestling, girls wrestling, boys swim/dive, boys basketball and girls basketball
Girls tennis, baseball, softball, boys soccer, boys golf, girls golf, boys track/field and girls track/field
- Athletes must complete the RankOne electronic forms for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Athletes must have a valid physical throughout their sports season to participate.
- Physicals are valid for 24 months and need to be valid for the entire sports season.
- To be eligible to tryout/practice, an athlete must be cleared by the Athletic Office.
- All athletes need to have an ASB card and pay an athletic fee.
- ASB cards and athletic fees may be paid on the Online Payments/Intouch.
- Athletic fees are due prior to the first contest.
- For cut sports, please wait until the team is finalized to pay the athletic fees.
- Click here for Athletic Fee Information.
Email Snohomish High School Athletic Office If you have questions about free and reduced lunch waiver for sports fees or need to work out a payment plan with the athletic office.