GP Sports Preview Night - Monday, May 15, 6:30-8 p.m.
GP Sports Preview Night provides an opportunity for incoming freshmen, students that will be new to GP and their parents/guardians to learn about the sports offerings here at Glacier Peak High School. Coaches and athletes will be available to provide information and answer questions on each program, including opportunities that may be occurring during the summer. It is an open house format held in the Commons, so feel free to stop by anytime between the hours listed above. A full list of sports offered and their respective start date for tryouts and regular season practices is listed below.
Spring Sports Parents/Guardians Meeting
Thank you to all parents and guardians that came out for the Spring Sports Night. For those of you that were not able to attend, below is a link to the whole group presentation that covered common policies and expectations. If you have any questions regarding the presentation or any other sports specific questions, please reach out to the coach. We are all looking forward to a successful Spring Sports Season and Go Grizz!
Spring Sports Parent Meeting Presentation
2023-24 Sports Season Start Dates
- August 16, 2023: football* (grades 10-12)
- August 21, 2023: volleyball, boys cross country*, girls cross country*, girls soccer, boys tennis, girls swim & dive*
- August 23, 2023: freshmen football*
- November 13, 2023: boys basketball, girls basketball, boys wrestling*, girls wresting*, boys swim & dive*
- February 26, 2024: baseball, softball, boys track & field*, girls track & field*, boys golf, girls golf, boys soccer, girls tennis, girls badminton*
*designates a non-cut sport