COVID-19 Fall Sports Safety Plans
We have developed extensive safety plans to provide a safe return of our student-athletes. These plans will continue to me updated and modified as guidance from the Department of Health changes. It is an expectation that all coaches strictly enforce these measures and that these measures are followed by all student-athletes and coaches.
Fall Sports Safety Plans:
- Football Safety Plan
- Volleyball Safety Plan
- Cross Country Safety Plan
- Girls Soccer Safety Plan
- Girls Swim/Dive Safety Plan
- Boys Tennis Safety Plan
COVID-19 Related Forms
- Daily Attestation Form - Student-Athletes will complete a daily attestation. We are working on moving to an electronic version of the attestation, but in the meantime we will be using a hard copy. Athletes may download a copy of the form here and bring the completed form with them to practice. In addition, a set of hard copies will be provided to each athlete at the first practice. Athletes that up to a practice without a completed, will complete an attestation at that time and have their temperature taken.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures Agreement Form (only needs to be completed one time) - Student-athletes and their parent/guardian are required to have a completed form on file in the Athletic Office prior to participating in sports. The form is to ensure that student-athletes are making choices that best protect themselves, their teammates and coaches. The form can be downloaded here and returned to the Athletic Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or turned into their coach.
Spring and Winter Sports Seasons (updated February 3, 2021)
The tentative schedule for the remaining sports seasons:
- March 30-May 8: Spring Sports (baseball, fastpitch, track & field, girls tennis, boys & girls golf, boys soccer)
- May 3-June 12: Winter Sports (boys & girls basketball, boys & girls wrestling, boys swim & dive)
Class of 2021 National Letter of Intent Signees (updated January 5, 2021)
Congratulations to our senior athletes that have signed intent letters to continue competing at the collegiate level. Link to signees video: Class of 2021 Signees