- Promote and uphold school spirit, unity and pride
- Be a model student-athlete for our campus
- Be a respectable and positive representation of Glacier Peak High School and our community
- Promote friendship with each other, students on campus, and students from other schools
- Promote the development of lifelong values and leadership skills
- Promote the development of athletic skills
- Maintain a physically and emotionally safe practice and performance environment
- Encourage teamwork
firstname.lastname@example.org, Glacier Peak High School Cheer Advisor
Fall Tryouts for the 2022/2023 season:
Rank One, Current Physicals and Cheerleading Packet paperwork must be completed before tryouts, on May 18, 2022. Paperwork must be returned by May 16 at 2 p.m. Completed packets may be returned to the main office.
- Thursday & Friday, May 19-20, 2022
- Cheer instruction dates for candidates to learn and practice cheers and dances in the Glacier Peak Mat Room form 4-6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Cheer Tryouts in the Glacier Peak Mat Room from 9-11 a.m.
- Monday, May 23, 2022
- Cheer Parent Meeting (Mandatory) GP Library – 6:30 p.m.