Changes to meal delivery - Beginning February 3
Beginning Wednesday, February 3, families will be able to pick up seven days of meals (breakfasts and lunches) on Wednesdays. Meals will be distributed 4-7 p.m. at Little Cedars Elementary and Central Primary Center. Any district student and family is encouraged to participate. The current method of vans making daily food deliveries (Monday through Friday) to district schools will end on Friday, February 5.
Those students receiving instruction in-person students will receive meals in school during the school day. All other students (remote and hybrid at home) will have the option of picking up a box containing seven days of breakfast and lunch at Little Cedars Elementary or Central Primary Center.
The meals are free. There is no charge for meals for children 18 and under. Students can pick up their own meals, and only parents/guardians of students can pick up meals for students who are not present. Students may not pick up meals for other students, and parents/guardians cannot pick up meals for other (neighbor) students.
Meal packs will be available through pre-order only. Forms will be open for ordering each week from 8 a.m. on Wednesdays through 8 a.m. on Fridays for pick-up on the following Wednesday. Order cut off is 8 a.m. on Fridays prior to the pick-up week. Each meal pack will include seven days of breakfast and seven days of lunch. Each meal includes entrée, fruit, vegetable and milk. Milk will be provided in 1 gallon amounts. Click here to complete the pre-order form.
Menus and nutrition information will be provided online through the Nutrislice site. Special diet meals will be available upon request for students with an approved medical statement on file (IEP or 504 plan). These will be available for both in-school days and the seven-day meal boxes. To request a special diet meal, please call 360-563-7298.
Food Service (Free Breakfast & Lunch)
Free breakfast and lunch are available at various sites throughout the Snohomish School District. Meals are served Monday through Friday via a district delivery vehicle which will be located in a school/building drive/parking lot. Breakfast will be served in the morning at Totem Falls Elementary (YMCA) and the Snohomish Boys & Girls Club due to child care services. All other locations will provide the next day's breakfast during the daily lunch service. Any child 18 or under is able to receive the free meals. Names and addresses will not be collected. Parents/guardians can pick up meals for their children.
2020-2021 Remote Instruction Food Service Schedule
- Boys and Girls Club - 11:40 a.m.-Noon
- Cascade View Elementary - 12:40-12:55 p.m.
- Cathcart Elementary - 12:15-12:30 p.m.
- Central Primary Center - 12:10-12:25 p.m.
- Circle H Mobile Home Park - 12:15-12:30 p.m.
- Dutch Hill Elementary - 12:35-12:50 p.m.
- Emerson Elementary - 11:40 a.m.- 11:55 a.m.
- Little Cedars Elementary - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Machias Elementary - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Riverview Elementary - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Seattle Hill Elementary - 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center - 12:10-12:25 p.m.
- Snohomish Mobile and RV Park - 12:35-12:50 p.m.
- Snohomish High School - 12:10-12:25 p.m.
- Three Rivers Mobile Home Park - 11:40-11:55 a.m.
- Totem Falls Elementary - 12:05-12:20 p.m. (only lunch provided during this time frame)
- Valley View Middle School - 12:40-12:55 p.m.
- Boys and Girls Club - 7:30-7:50 a.m.
- Totem Falls Elementary - 8-8:20 a.m. (only breakfast provided during this time frame)